Excellent service and classic Hilton services. I had a fantastic acropolis view and trully enjoyed my stay. Galaxy bar on the roof top is amongst the best in Athens with excellent clientele. Maybe the best accommodation choice in Athens. Away from any protests it is located in the centre yet not within the action. Full access to tube, taxis and buses. I said that in many of my other Athens reports now it is the best time to visit Greece and Athens as the Greek crises lowered the rates and you can find amazing packages either from tour operators or via the hotels direct. Try the Hilton in Athens and it will be a safe, luxurious and fun choice! Will definately visit again and I would highly reccomend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens