My wife and I arrived in Athens on April 14th and departed on April 19 after a wonderful stay at the Hilton Athens. We must complement the Athens team for making our stay so memorable with special thanks to Vassilis, Katerina, Eveita, Efi and Anastasia in the Executive Lounge for their personal attention and friendleness. Next, we spend many hours visiting with Yiannis in the Byzantine Restraunt who took time to explain many things about Athens to us. Additionally, we were greeted every day and evening by Marious and Stavros at the front door.
The room was superb with the view of Acropolis and the management at the front desk ensured every detail was covered during our visit. We have noting but wonderful things to say about everything in and about the hotel, We look forward to our future visit. Thank all of you at the Hilton Athens for making our return to Athens after a number of years so memorable.
Frank & Terry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens