We stayed in this hotel because of it being a Hilton property, however, if you are used to
the typical Hilton service and guest treatment, don't expect to find it in the Athens property. It is clean and the rooms are quite pretty and modern, yet customer service and satisfaction are really not a priority here.We had trouble with our phone lines and nothing was done about it, which was quite frustrating. Also, If you take the executive plan that includes breakfast,light appetizers and beverages, be careful of the room you are given. These types of rooms for this program are located directly underneath the nightclub that sometimes has fireworks and closes at around 4am. We stayed on a Saturday night and did not sleep at all.The room service was absolutely terrible. We arrived late at night so we decided to take advantage of the room service...Inedible food that was burned and brought to us after 1 hour of ordering and to rectify this, they gave us 2 chocolate chip mini muffins. This hotel is not cheap in its prices, so service was quite disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens