US$179
US$408
US$371
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$473/night.

3,464 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantathenian panoramapanorama roomzeus templetop floornice poolacropolis metro stationpublic areasexcellent locationhadrian's archbuffet breakfastan amazing viewroof gardenluxury hotelplaka districtmain attractionsgreece
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A/C doesn't work. Beds hard. No clocks! Water in shower hot/cold randomly. Staff at front desk and in restaurant could care less. Breakfast buffet is great. View from rooftop is amazing, but isn't what is shown in the photo! Location is good.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank dle0313
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I own a five star hotel in another country, hence this hotel is in no measure a competition. I stayed here as a guest only. I had indicated that I was part of the business peers, and, being a 5 star hotel owner I would appreciate any perks to my rack price reservation. They indicated that they would do the best and at my arrival, they could not upgrade me since the hotel was full - this is quite understandable and it didn't bother me in the least. When I got to the room, I assumed that they would have at least provided a fruit plate, but nothing at all had been complemented; again, I had no negative opinion but it did make me wonder a pinch.
However, let's talk about what did bother me:
1. Calling Front Desk or Concierge services in number 3 and no reply whatsoever,
2. Only two electrical outlets in the entire room and by the way, in the opposite wall to the head of the bed.. making cell phones, electric razons, electric toothbrush, laptops, camera chargers, video stabilizers, etc... well their solution was a long extension cord spead throughout the room,
3. The elevator doors smack you upon closing since the hotel is too cheap to have door sensors which cost about 1500 euros per door... a lady with onion skin, tore her skin about 3 inches when the elevator doors closed... the reply at the front desk ... " so sorry".
4. I tried to book a tour from the hotel for me and a friend that stayed in another hotel. The HUGE REQUEST was that each be picked up at their own hotel and the reply was a big "NO". We agreed and asked them to charge it to my room and they said 'NO' ... It was their policy not to bill it to a room. The next step was to then ask him to put it on my AMEX PLATINUM credit card and they said that the credit card had to be run manually and my credit card, a brand new one, would not work through the manual imprint and hence, I got fed up and told him to forget the whole thing. My friend was staying at a three star hotel and we went to her hotel and I proceeded to charge it to the credit card, although I was not a guest, they arranged for each to be picked up at our respective hotels and even thanked up for the purchase.
5. Finally this is going to sound stupid but they have no wash or face towels.

This hotel caters to groups and if you are a single room guest, forget the service... you'll never see it. DON'T GO TO A PLACE WITH A NICE FACE BUT A WORTHLESS INTERIOR.

Room Tip: Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank boris_marchnevegiani
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was spotless. We stayed in a room with a balcony, which overlooked the pool and the city.Staff very friendly.
The hotel is in a fantastic location - all the great sites literally on your doorstep! Metro 3 min walk away.
It’s worth getting up for breakfast/ having dinner at the hotel, the views are breathtaking and food is simply delicious!
I would definitely re visit this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Royal Olympic in a business trip, and the event was taking place in the Hotel. Very nice hotel and the location is perfect!
Nice room (classic style), very comfortable bed, balcony... I just missed slippers or bathrobe...
They also have a great swimming pool that I coudn´t try (what a pity).

Room Tip: I would ask for the ones with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Iru M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a package through a travel agent & this hotel was part of it. It was a shaky start. Our room was very nice but in the older part of the hotel. We arrived & took a nap after our long flight. We got up to go out & put some things in the room safe. It did not work. We called the desk & within 3 minutes someone was there to check it out. He could not get it to work either. We asked to change rooms. They moved us to an even nicer room with a balcony in the newer part of the hotel.

The location of the hotel is fantastic. You can see Zeus' temple from the hotel. It is a 5 minute walk to the Plaka, old city. There is a room safe & a small stocked frig. The staff was very nice & very helpful with restaurant suggestions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family