“Spa Day”

1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
Ranked #1 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Kingsville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spa Day”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to this Spa on a recent trip to Greece. It was absolutely amazing!! The staff was helpful and professional. The prices were very affordable and the services were excellent. I would highly recommend going to this Fish Spa. I had four different services done with a spa package, it took about 2 1/2 hours and left me relaxed for the remainder of my trip. If I go back to Athens, I will be visiting again.

1 Thank Judith G
fdion, Διευθυντής at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thanks for another lovely review. Our prices, especially our packages, are excellent value for money. For even better prices take advantage of our happy hour (-10%) or 'buy online' (-5%)

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“love it!!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Thank you everyone!i had a fantastic time!the staff was proffesional and very friendly and the atmosphere was so relaxing!got excited with the fiish pedi,it was so funny and my feet were so smooth after the treatment!i absolutely recommend it!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank ivi p
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thanks for another positive review ! Next time I recommend to combine the fish pedi with a feet massage. Bliss !!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“tickle your toes but some things to know”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I reserved a fish pedicure for entire family. fun, tickles yourtoes, great photo op. spa is average on decor, staff friendly. husband had leg massage that was very good. I had shoulder an neck massage. therapist did very good job but the massage chair is terrible. you lean forward with neck cocked upward. both feet fell asleep and I was constantly readjusting my body position to get comfortable. I will never take a massage on a chair again, only lying on a table. they do not take credit cards!!! they have signage asking for tips which I always think is tacky for a business to do. it was a fun, unique experience but not over the top spa experience.

Visited June 2014
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear friend, thank you for the review. Chair (on site) massage is our quick and cheap option for a massage and it is practiced, like everywhere else in the world, in the same style chairs (where the body leans forward). I totally agree, oil full body massage is for sure much better.
Tipping sign is useful for tourists who they usually don't know if tips are included in the price or not.
And finally we do accept credit cards (all types)
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“excellent spa”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

fantastic thai massage , great facilities. we just arrived after a twenty hour flight from Australia and this was the best thing we could have done. I have had many massages and this place must rate as one of the best ever.

fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear friend thanks a lot. Athens Fish Spa has become a place not to be missed in Athens if you 're interested in some relaxing or pampering moments in the city !
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fish pedicure”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very nice! Can recomennd Fish Pedicure! So cool with nice location. Friendly people. Good atmosphare. Good service. A perfekt start at our holiday!

1 Thank Livisen
Many thanks. We are very glad you liked us. See you again for an awesome massage next time !