“Amazing experience”

Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
Ranked #1 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 July 2014

While visiting Athens I spent one few hours in this amazing spa, they provide first class service. The staff are really professional and caring, they make you feel like at your home.

fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks a lot for the review ! Instead for another coffee in the city we recommend everybody to do something different this time. Come to the Fish Spa :-)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We walked in, and the place was easy to find, it is on the first floor, so keep your eye out for the signage. The service was prompt, with appropriate advice given to us. We were seen to with no delay and the massage was relaxing and I must say conducted well. Definitely a recommendation whilst in Athens.

fdion, Διευθυντής at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear friend,
Thanks for the review. Getting a feet massage or any massage in between the sight seeing is a perfect way to recharge your body. Sometimes holidays can be tiring :-)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I came to the fish spa to have 30 minutes of the fish spa followed by a pedicure. The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome and nurtured. The fish spa was an awesome experience! The water was nice and warm and the fish tickle your feet, it felt really nice once I got used to it. I got a full half hour with the fish and then had a pedicure. They took their time looking after my feet and also painted my toe nails (you get to choose the colour), with a long lasting polish (which is still on now after 2 weeks!).
Overall it was a lovely experience and I would go back. A very worthwhile visit if you are in Athens and have been walking around all day and your feet need a good caring for.

1  Thank Lease13

Dear friend, thanks for another lovely review. Next time you visit us we recommend you, to try a massage. It is the perfect gift you can offer to your body, especially during your holidays.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Our experience with the spa was amazing! The staff are so friendly,professional and willing to assist you,the service is excellent! The atmosphere was very relaxing and soothing,the fish pedicure is a must experience! My twin and I had a wonderful 4 hours at the spa, I booked the spa from Toronto Canada based on the reviews and I could tell you that I totally recommend it!!!!

fdion, Διευθυντής at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear friend thanks for the review! Everyday people from all over the world arrive in our place and they leave more relaxed, more happy, less tired. Thank you all people !

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to this Spa on a recent trip to Greece. It was absolutely amazing!! The staff was helpful and professional. The prices were very affordable and the services were excellent. I would highly recommend going to this Fish Spa. I had four different services done with a spa package, it took about 2 1/2 hours and left me relaxed for the remainder of my trip. If I go back to Athens, I will be visiting again.

1  Thank Judith G

Thanks for another lovely review. Our prices, especially our packages, are excellent value for money. For even better prices take advantage of our happy hour (-10%) or 'buy online' (-5%)