Christianakis Private Transfers & Day Tours
Ranked #100 of 280 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Christianakis Travel specialize in Athens city transfers and private excursions within Greece with minibuses and coaches for parties of up to 50. We also offer specialized services for disabled/handicapped travellers with wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

These guys were great in making a wheelchair accessible vans available. They even made arrangements to ship an accessible van on a ferry from Athens to Santorini with a driver. It wasn't cheap, but totally worth it. Every driver & accessible van was waiting for us at each island, and the vans were all fairly new and in great shape, with good a/c.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Perfect Service, Expertise & Reliability.. What more would one want and expect ! Dear co workers ! Keep up the good work !!.. L' O YACHTING MYKONOS ( Daily Yacht and Rib charters in Mykonos & within the Cyclades).

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I recently traveled to Athens with my family of six and ALOT of luggage. We used Athens-Transfers.com and couldn't have had a better experience. The driver was wonderful. Speaking English was a great bonus, but he also kept us entertained during our short time with him. We used the same driver for our trip to the airport as we left Athens. We had to leave our apartment at 4:30 am, which is a VERY early time. Not only was he on time, but he was 15 minutes early to help with our luggage as not to be delayed. I would recommend Athens-Transfers to anyone seeking transportation throughout Greece.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We choose Christianakis tours for our 2012 summer trip mainly because they specialize in wheelchair accessible tours and my father in law cannot walk very far without one. However, at the last minute he was not able to make it to Greece (he made it as far as Italy and had to return for medical treatment). Christianakis tours was very helpful in getting a refund for my father in laws part of the trip.

The rest of us went, including my 80 year old mother (it was our birthday gift to her) and the stay in Greece was fantastic. The driver (Periklis) was excellent and very likeable. Athens was better than we expected. The people at the hotels were very friendly. The food was great. We loved Greece and would like to return.

The water in Mykonos was a little bit colder than we expected (June 20), but it didn’t stop us from swimming. Since it was the early part of the summer season, the beaches were not crowded.

Tom

2  Thank tomgiam
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I had a holiday in Athens in October 2012. We have to be careful with our transport arrangements as I use a manual wheelchair.
Christianakis travel arranged for our hotel bookings , transfers in an appropriate vehicle and a helicopter flight from Athens to Sounion and back. They were always courteous, efficient and prompt with all their services.