We moved to this hotel after one night at the Athinais, which is next door. The Athinais is good, and the staff were lovely, but we moved because their air conditioning broke, and my fiance was undergoing an eye operation the next day (they did, however, give us a full refund). We needed him to be comfortable. Man, I am sooooo glad we moved to the Alexandros. It was perfect. Staff really, truly went out of their way, giving us free drinks, offering to make us special coffees etc, and were nice on all counts. Our room was spacious with a great balcony, and very cool. The beds were comfortable, the hotel restaurant VERY cheap and good quality, the breakfast fantastic...all in all we had an absolutely perfect stay. I have never written a review of a hotel before, but my great stay at the Alexandros prompted me to do so. We initially stayed at another hotel because the Alexandros had poorer reviews on Tripadvisor, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it isn't true. Seriously. It's a brilliant wee hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens