The hotel is at a great location. 10 minutes walk to the metro and the bus (X95) to the airport is across from the hotel on the other side of Timoleontos Vassou. The room is clean and big for European standard. The bed is comfortable. The breakfast includes a great variety of food. If you want, you can walk to Syntagma Square in 30 minutes. Along the way you will see the American Embassy, the Opera House, Hilton, and many Embassies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens