We arrived past midnight and they called our name as soon as we entered into the lobby. It was refreshing after such a long day of traveling. Checked us in instantly and answered all questions thoroughly throughout our stay. On the 3rd floor, very quiet and clean. View bot the best from he back but location was great. About 4 blocks away is the train station and only 4 stop or 3 away from syntagma/akropoli area. Breadast was awesome!!! They had bougatsa and delicious coffee. Fruit was fresh, milk was fresh, everything was good. Staff was friendly and willing. 24/7. We felt safe walking at night. Safe was included in room. Apparently, not all hotels offer for free. Also, not far away, maybe 4 blocks north is a huge boulevard with shops, restaurants, etc and was very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens