Stayed at what I thought was a 5 star hotel. Would be lucky if I could give it a 3 star rating. Firstly it was a mission to get the double bed that I booked and clearly stated on my reservation. I eventually got the room with double bed to find that it had a leaky air conditioner that dripped on the floor from 2am.
Rooms are very tired and need total renovation. Looks as though the last time they had any work done was in the 70's. Don't let photos of lobby fool you! Rooms are the complete opposite.
I should have stuck with the single bed as it probably would have been more confortable and I wouldn't have to hear dripping on the old carpet all night.
Glad this was my last hotel for this trip, as it made me appreciate my next stop was home!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel