Second stay at this hotel and still satisfied that for a visit where you want to visit the ancient sites it is the best located, the staff makes the hotel five star. Most areas can be visited on foot, and if you need a taxi just ask the front desk to call one. Restaurant serves an excellent breakfast buffet and try the soup of the day for dinner or supper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel