As many reviewers have said, the location couldn't be better. 5 mins to the Acropolis and many many nice restaurants 5-10 mins walk away (for those, head to the Acropolis Museum, turn left and you'll find quite a few - walk 5 mins further and it almost feels like you're on a Greek Island - cute little streets, restaurants on the street etc).
The hotel itself is fine: we paid about GBP70 for a standard room for one night. I think this was in the older part of the hotel. Our room was quite small and clean with a small balcony. Granted, it wasn't particularly stylish, but the location makes up for that. There is a small pool, which is great after sightseeing in Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel