The Divani Palace is only a short walking distance from the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, several streets of outdoor seating restaurants, the Plaka and the subway. There is a restaurant that in season has excellent views of the Acropolis. In fact, there are select rooms that also have views of the Acropolis. Breakfast is included.They have a wide selection which caters to tourists from around the world. We were pleased to see table linen and wait staff to whisk away your plates and keep the coffee and tea replenished. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The front desk were very helpful with directions. Cookies were available in the lobby for the afternoon sugar rush. There is a small snack and food shop across the street and a grocery just two blocks away. You will need an adapter to charge your camera and e-reader.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel