There are definite pluses to this property. The location is fantastic (less than 5 minute walk to the Acropolis Museum and less than 10 minutes to the Plaka). The staff are friendly. The lobby bar is a good option for a relaxing drink and light meal. The breakfast buffet was very good as well. The rooms are very dated. The WiFi in the room costs extra and the free WiFi in the lobby is not very robust. We were staying as part of a coach tour and there were plenty of other coach tours there as well. I suggest that the owners should sink some money into renovations of this facility in order to retain the bustling business they obviously enjoy with tour operators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel