I was traveling alone and I wanted a place close to everything so I wouldn't have to travel far from my hotel at night. This hotel is perfect. It is 2 blocks from the Acropolsis and walking distance to Pikka, where you will find all the restaurants and shopping. You can take the Metro from the airport to the Acropolsis and just walk a few blocks to the hotel. Everyone at the hotel was great. I asked where the ice machine was and they brought me ice at no charge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definately book this hotel again. My room had a balcony which was a added plus I didn't expect. For the money it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel