Very good rooms, not enough view. We arrived by metro from airport, it gets more than 40 minutes but there isn't enough directions (from Acropol metro station to hotel) at hotels web site. Hotel is very closed to metro station it takes only 7-8 minutes by walk with your suit cases :-) If you are unlucky and your neighbours wake up early and begin to to talk at balcony echo is very much, becareful for your neighbours !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel