Spent three nights there with my adult daughter as part of a Greece tour package. Our room had two twin beds pushed together and roomy enough for a European city hotel room. The decor was a little worn but the room was comfortable and ac worked great. The hotel is in a fabulous location - near the Acropolis and other ancient sites and within walking distance of the Plaka area. We visited the rooftop lounge which has a spectacular view of the illuminated Acropolis at night and had a drink - very pleasant spot to relax after touring. We also has a group dinner there on our first night in Greece - the Greek salad was great along with the chicken main course. We had breakfast in the morning as well - there were a lot of choices on that buffet. Pros - location, pleasant staff, clean. Cons - there were few electrical plugs accessible to charge your portable electronic devices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel