Divani Actopolis is a solid choice very close to the Acropolis. From the balcony, as you sit on one end, you have a great view of the Parthenon - stunning by night. The hotel runs perpendicular to the Acropolis which is why it is only seen from one end of the balcony and not from within the room.
The rooms are like a Holiday Inn in quality. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was pretty good. Tour groups use the hotel. I would go back for the value of being in the midle of everything. Beds were comfortable and staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Divani Acropolis Hotel
- Acropolis Hotel Athens