We had a lovely time . It was great being within walking distance to the plaka and acropolis! The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially louka at the front desk. I thought the rooms were quite small compared to a South African 5 star Hotel and I was disappointed there wasn't any tea or coffee facilities or any complimentary water. Also the pool is not allowed to be used for three hours in the afternoon which is really annoying when you have children and its summer in Athens! The rooftop restaurant has a stunning view and the location of the hotel is fantastic , breakfast was also really nice and ofcourse friendly staff ! I would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel