Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to start by saying the staff were brilliant,especially at the rooftop bar,trying to help me with my Greek
At reception we were always given advice of other areas to visit nearby.
It is very conveniently located for Larissa Metro, taking you all over Athens quite cheaply and quickly.
From the rooftop you have splendid views all across Athens.
Everything was kept clean and was refreshing to have hot water throughout the day.
We were not troubled by outside noise despite looking out across Larissa station.

Whenever I go back to Athens I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cheap and you can see it, it smells, it is very old. The elevator is unsecure. Tobacco odor everywhere. Carpets are dirty. Air conditioning didn’t work. Breakfast was terrible, pls don’t try coffee.
If you want to walk near the hotel, turn only to the left when you walk out and go straight to the metro station, you don’t want to know the neighborhood, trust me.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melina C
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I was very disappointed, but when I shared my experience with my friends I realized is quite common to have this kind of experience in Athens. The hotel is very old, so old that the doors to the elevator open manually which is a little bit a problem when you carry luggage and the elevators are very small in size. The hotel smells a lot of tobacco. The carpets look dirty. The door from the room did not close very good and you could hear absolutely every other door when it was used by other tourists. Practically the only advantage of the hotel is the location very close to the metro station. I've read about a pool on the roof with nice view. I've never seen it. I was in Athens as a tourist so my primary interest was to visit as many places as possible.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristian T
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We only stayed here one night before our flight back to the states, all together we were in the hotel less than 12 hours. When you walk in the entrance is gorgeous, it got me really excited about the hotel and made me wish we could stay longer but then we got to the room... It wasn't dirty but didn't seem the cleanest. It was extremely outdated. the beds were not very comfortable and our AC didn't seem to work at all. While it is located directly across from the metro, it didn't seem like the nicest area. We decided to just eat at the rooftop bar. The rooftop was very nice to sit and have a drink! They had tvs playing the World Cup so that was fun. We had a decent bottle of wine for 12 euro so can't beat that. The food was not very good on the rooftop so we were not surprised that the food was also not good at the free breakfast. Overall, it was fine for just one night but Im glad I wasn't there any longer.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank xxerby09xx
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful stuff in a classic hotel very close to downtown, next to metro and train stations with clean rooms and a nice roof cocktail bar. There is a little noise from the street and the neiborhood is not v safe late at night but there are a couple of theatre and a police station.

Date of stay: June 2018