Hotel is very nice, and one of the best in Athens. Not in the centre of Athens, and it seems the economy has led Taxi drivers to try and rip you off where they can too (short term mindset).....regardless, that doesn't slant my review of the hotel.
Rooms are very good...standard rooms are like suites in some hotels so very impressed. The breakfast was a full spread and there must be a lot of business travellers too.
Dissapointed staff didnt deal properly with a leak in the bathroom near toilet area...slow to respond and when they did said there was nothing. So in the end I just chucked one of the towels over it and did that daily!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum