We booked via "hotwire " a dicount site and got an excellent clean and large room for only 70E per night in April 2012.International standards and 5 star which I believe are correctly awarded.
Location isn't great but the view from top floor is fantastic ,at least you're away from the area where the Greeks like to have demonstrations etc .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum