We stayed here for 1 night before heading over to the islands. Our flight was delayed and one of the bags didnt come, so our Greece experience didnt start well. The staff at the hotel was very helpful and made efforts to make our experience delightful. They gave us a complimentary upgrade. The rooftop restaurant has one of the best views of Athens and Acropolis. The hotel has a free shuttle service to city center, which is very helpful as the hotel is not within walking distance from city center. At night we had delicious dessert in the resaturant by the looby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum