This Hotel is one of my favourite hotels I have ever stayed in! The hotel itself is magnificent! You can really feel the Athenian touch.
The rooms are spacious and renovated. The beds are extremely comfortable and large! The front desk are knowable and the concierge is friendly and helpful.
Guest relations (Martha), fantastic woman! Professional, helpful, and friendly. Always smiling. Overall this hotel I would consider to be almost perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum