The room was large and spacious but in need of updating. Be sure to specify if you want a non-smoking room. Very few restaurants located nearby but the free shuttle to city center was very useful and dependable. Concierge was very helpful. Rooftop bar had an incredible view of the Acropolis especially at night. You must go through room service for ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, IHG, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum