This is my first time to stay in this hotel, but my third time in Athens. Just stayed here overnight prior to my Greek island cruise. The lobby is big but no free wifi. Rooms are big but dated. Bed is a bit soft . The view of the acropolis is not that clear as it is next town to syntagma, the city center. Breakfast is good on the ground floor. The hotel is big in number number of room and size. My stay near the city center in a smaller hotel with big room and restaurant on the top floor with a real view of the acropolis alfresco was more memorable and there I should go back next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum