Very nice hotel, nice rooms. Staff was great, very helpful. Stayed for 8 days, very comfortable. Access to ATM in the lobby. Breakfast was great fresh juices, fresh fruit, best yogurt ever!!! The neighborhood wasn't that great, but it wasn't scary. We walked everywhere. Restaurants were right down the street, and the grocery store was a couple of blocks away. You could see the Acropolis from our hotel at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum