This hotel knows Service!
The club rooms are very spacious and clean. The clientele are generally businessmen you do get people partying in the hallways which we experienced in a hotel down the road with people slamming doors at all hours of the night. The staff are courteous and very helpful for ideas of places to visit. The bar on the 9th floor has the best night view of Athens landmarks without being in the heart of the city. The hotel has courtesy buses to take you in or a taxi is only around 4 euros.
I believe it is the best value for money in Athens. I would recommend this hotel for anyone even families. It has a great gym too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum