positive: we enjoyed our stay on this hotel..nice position..away from the busy street..had relaxing mood and comfortable feeling..big room..staff was also really nice.. though it's not that near to the center,their free shuttle bus was superb that will take you to the city in just 5mins..every morning, we go to the center of athens and start our tour from there.. after our busy day.. we go back to the hotel and throw ourselves to the pool for relaxing to take away the heat, kids love it;).. if you choose to stay here and don't miss visiting their premium lounge bar at the 10th floor that gives you a very nice view of Acropolis where you can take some nice photos and relax;)..concierge very helpful... delicious foods at the risto..
negative: expensive breakfast..and no free wi-fi.. a lot hotel now gives free wi-fi..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum