First thing to mention about this hotel is everyone is so friendly and they have fantastic service from the cleaners to reception to the waiters to room service.
I stayed here for a week on business and would gladly stay again. Yes it's a little far out but it's a very small price to pay for the quality of hotel.
Only one point,
The rooms are a little outdated and could do with a spruce up.
I visited other colleagues at other hotels and this is by far the better of the lot and what makes this hotel... The service from the staff.
The lady on the end of the phone with room service I want to give a special mention too I wish I could remember her name but she was fantastic a real gem!
Please tell her it's from the lady with the 'freddo' :)
100% recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum