Front of office staff were excellent, and was a nice touch to have the manager and guest relations manager come and introduce themselves. The room itself is tastefully appointed, but a little dated. Very comfortable bed.
The hotel is a 5 minute cab ride to the main touristy sites. Apparently there is public transport too but we didn't have time to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum