This hotel is two blocks away from the tram that can take you into the center of town in about 18 minutes for $1.50 E. Across the street from the hotel, there is a vendor that sells inexpensive pop, water, and snacks. It is 1/4 of the price of the hotel.
The rooms are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum