Lovely hotel with a bit öff trail" location". Lovely spaciuos lobby with efficent checkin - produced my Prioroty card and was offer free upgarde & then offer a further upgrade to club room for only an extra EU 30. Took the club room upgrade I so glad I did room was spacious clean and bed was excellent for a well earned rest after plodding rounds this beautiful city. Club Room gives access to lounge (with free canapes drinks etc) & watching sun go over Athens from the lounge outdoor verandah is truly a memory to keep. Free shuttle (drop & pick up) to / from the square every 5 - 10 mins with friendly driver and a great convenience. Really cannot reccomend more - just try to get a club upgrade - well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum