As we landed into Athens my partner came down with a horrible stomach bug. I cannot praise the customer service staff at this hotel enough. The doctor they got for us was fantastic, the head concierge came to visit us in the hospital after his shift at 11:30pm on a Saturday night and the head of customer services was so kind and helpful it all made a horrible situation quite bearable. Maybe its just Greek people in general but the rest of the staff were just as friendly, everyone appears to go above and beyond, from the taxi drivers to the shuttle bus driver ran to get a lady a bottle of water after she slipped when running to the bus. The hotel has a fantastic pool, the best hotel breakfast spread I've seen and while the location is a little way out, the shuttle bus into town is fantastic, I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum