“Great experience!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I just returned from a 3 week honeymoon trip to Greece that I planned with Fantasy Travel. Vicky helped me create a customized itinerary and everything was perfect. They handle all the details-- hotel bookings, transfers, tours and ferry rides. It is also great peace of mind to know that someone knows where you are at every stage of your trip in case of emergency. Everything went very smoothly on my trip. The companies and hotels they work with are all very professional and of high quality. I would not have been able to schedule this all on my own as we visited Athens, 3 islands, and went on a 3 day tour on the mainland. A lot of logistics to get straight... I could not have been happier with the service I receive and will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again to Vicky and Fantasy Travel!

1 Thank dkalo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dix Hills, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

just wanted to let you know what a fantastic trip we had to Greece thanks to Eleni and the staff at Fantasy Travel. All of the suggestions were terrific and everything was so well organized. My husband and I could not have been happier with their services. Maria Christina and George (I believe that was his name) were absolutely wonderful. We did upgrade at each hotel to make my daughter feel more comfortable but the hotels were amazingly accommodating and so helpful. I have already told all of my friends that they were the best travel agent I have dealt with. Even when we encountered a glitch with lost luggage, they were so supportive. They made our experience so smooth with transfers to each of the Islands we went to and especially given the fact that my daughter was coming from a different country arriving and departing at a different time and my son, who was studying in athens, had to have different transport arrangements from Santorini. Everything worked like clockwork. The staff at each of the accommodations recommended by Fantasy were so friendly and helpful. Great trip thanks to Fantasy!

2 Thank Robyn W
Epping, United Kingdom
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“somewhat disappointed - check out others!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Fantasy are the booking agent, not the travel company as far as I can see.
We booked the "three islands in a day" which was a great experience - but this was I think the ship line etc did so well.
Fantasy Travel were less good:
1.The "special price" offered in advance on the internet was higher than those available locally
2.The details of pickup needed discussion, as the FT rep was not that familiar with the locale - one suggested place was next to the the area name on Google map; luckily I discussed this and we got somewhere suitable
3 The pick up DID NOT ARRIVE. We had luck, improvisation & confidence, and so solved the transfer. FT sent no text or email or courier. The apology next day was a "technical problem with online booking"

5 Thank lowryepp
FantasyTravelGreece, Incoming Agent at Fantasy Travel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with us. About the issues you point out we would like to clarify that:
1) The price on the internet doesn't have any “special price” tagging. Although we have provided you a special discount.
2) About the pickup location, after the initial discussion with our us, we provided you a google map URL in order to make sure that you’ll find the pickup location point without any problem.
3) Regarding the pick-up service, in case of daily cruises only, the cruise company handles the transfers, but unfortunately something went wrong. Luckily our Minibus was nearby and successfully transferred you in the port for the cruise. We didn't sent you a text or an email message because our driver notified us that this minor hiccup was resolved within minutes.

Finally in our correspondence, the next day we have stated that we were sorry for this inconvenience and explained the reason.

Please allow us to express one final thought. Your rating of 2-stars is a bit harsh :) because you got a better price from the official, the transfer service to the port was made with our VIP Minibus privately and not by the motor coach of the Cruise Company and finally you had a great experience in your cruise, according your review.

Thank you for using our services and hope, to give us the opportunity in the future to offer you more than a daily cruise, and experience our high quality services.

Best Regards,
Mary Emmanouil
Incoming Dpt
Fantasy Travel
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Superb”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was a trip of a lifetime for us and it could not have been any better. We had a jammed-packed schedule which would not have been even remotely possible without the expert planning and flawless logistical execution by Eleni Paida of Fantasy Travel. Her pre-travel advice proved dead-on and it saved us too many problems to list here (so very thankful we listened to her!) Our six day vacation in Greece was simply flawless and went without a single hiccup thanks to Eleni and her colleagues. Scheduling, travel advice, hotels, rental car, GPS, insurance, routes, locations to visit and in what order - everything was perfect right down to the smallest detail. On our departure for home, Christina of Fantasy Travel even walked us into the airport terminal and assisted us in dealing with a minor baggage issue with the airlines. We won't hesitate to recommend Fantasy Travel and absolutely plan on using them again in the future.
-Les and Kim

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service Angeliki”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Everything has gone as planed and we are happy with the result.Naxos and Santorini were great and the exercise on the stairs in Santorini did us no harm.GO tours trip to Delphi was fabulous and our guide Mel? "Little apple tree" was very good and entertaining.Thanks to all
Jim and Cheryl.