“Really Great Resource” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Really Great Resource”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our family planned a trip to Greece this May and I worked with Angeliki for a few weeks prior to departure to determine routes, transportation, accommodation and tours. Angeliki was wonderful - very responsive, timely, helpful and very professional.

We stayed in Athens for two nights and participated in a city tour one morning, and then we travelled to Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos. At each arrival and departure point, our transportation was absolutely effortless. The contact was waiting with a well marked sign, and each one was so professional, friendly and helpful and provided very useful tips and information. Even our early morning (4:30 am) and late evening departure and arrival points were met with a member of the FT team. We were very impressed with their operation and would definitely recommend using them as a resource to ensure a great trip to Greece.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We worked with Angeliki for several weeks in setting up our 12 day trip from Athens through the islands. It involved airline reservations, hotels, car rentals, ferries, and transfers from airports and ferry terminals. It was all done seamlessly and without a hitch. We would never have been able to set up such a great trip without them.

San Jose, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely a hit: Fantasy Travel was amazing from the start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband did a long search on the web on travel agencies that might help us out with our family trip to Greece. He really liked the quick and kind response of Fantasy Travel (Angelicki, was our rep) and decided to book with them. What a great decision!

Fantasy Travel organized our transfers to and from the airports (we visited Athens, Hydra and Milos), lodging and tours. Right on time every time and always available.

We highly recommend them.

1 Thank uniquenessfinder
Bielany Wroclawskie, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family trip arrangement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have to say that their arrangement and schedule are excellent!
At begining we want to plan island trip by ourselves,but it is hard to settle down everything, hotel, ferry, car rental etc.
Fantasy Travel helps me solve them, I only pass them which islands we wnat to go and our flight schedule. They setup the trip and all of my families enjoy this wonderful trip.
Especially I want to thanks the agency who help me plan this trip.
Due to this is my first time to Greece, I have lots kind of questions, but she is patient and friendly to reply me.
Generally, everything is wonderful.

1 Thank Cooper0919
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip to Greece thanks to Fantasy Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We used Fantasy Travel to book 17 days in Greece for my 50th. It's long been the number on destination on my bucket list but the logistics of travel within the country, finding the right neighbourhoods and hotels, and managing with an alphabet we don't read all felt a little daunting. Nikos at Fantasy Travel took care of everything and made the whole trip easy and worry-free. Did three islands: Rhodes, Crete, and Santorini as well as Athens. Don't miss Chania on Crete!

Visited April 2014