“Great Experience!”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Fantasy Travel planned our whole trip for us! They recommended EXCELLENT hotels, and set up any tours we said we were interested in. Staff was friendly and helpful. They set up all of our travel arrangements once we got into Greece. I wish tour groups this awesome were available everywhere! Would definitely recommend them!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank cbehnke

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Buffalo, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Couldn't be happier!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I recently took my niece to Greece for a high school graduation present. I am a seasoned traveler, and almost never use a travel agent, but because we were booking this trip within 2 months of leaving, and it was peak season, I have having difficulty finding hotel availability. Angeliki arranged my entire trip for me, not just the hotels! She patiently re-arranged it several times while I made decisions where I wanted to stay. I had been to Greece before and knew ferry tickets could be difficult, but she took care of all this too. I knew I wanted to go to Mykonos, but asked for recommendation for an "of the beaten path" island that still had things to do and she recommended Sifnos, which became the highlight of our trip. Unfortunately, I had several airline problems on my flight in, with 3 flight changes, and my transfer still arrived at the airport to greet me 9 hrs. later than planned. Also, Rose from Fantasy Travel was with to give me all my documents for the entire trip - ferry tickets, transfers, etc., and she even followed up on my lost luggage for me! On the last day, I wasn't just dropped off by the taxi at the airport, but Mariann met me in the airport and took care of getting all my boarding passes, getting my luggage checked in, and even walked me right up to the gate! Fantasy travel exceeded all my expectations, and I will definitely use them again when I return to Greece. Don't hesitate to use this agency.

2 Thank Stacey F
Pleasanton, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Coundn't have planned it this well by ourselves...”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

At first I wanted to plan everything myself but thank god I decided to get Fantasy Travel involved. They really took the hassle out of traveling, leaving us to just enjoy ourselves. They met us at the airport, made sure we got to our hotel and reserved the best tours for us. They found us the perfect hotel in Athens and a great resort on Crete. They even recommended a sunset trip to the Temple of Poseidon that we would have never known about. We would have missed out on a lot if we had tried to plan this ourselves.

Visited August 2014
“We had a fabulous trip.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My 18 year old son and I booked a 2 week trip to Greece (and 3 days in Turkey) through Fantasy Travel. Makis handled our arrangements (hotels, ferries and flights to and from islands). We were very pleased with the hotels selected, all the transfers went smoothly, and we enjoyed the 4 day G.O. Tour. We hope to go back to Greece and will use Fantasy Travel again.

Visited June 2014
Perugia, Italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very efficient, again...”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We booked all our land services in Greece (Athens, Milos and Mykonos) with Fantasy Travel for the second year in a row and they have been excellent again. We have been travelling to Greece for years now but our problem is that we can not get our holidays confirmed till the very last minute when everything seems to be full. Angeliki has always managed to find something suitable for us and we really appreciate this. We recommend Fantasy Travel for all your needs in Greece... just ask them, you won't be disappointed...