I recently stayed in this hotel whilst on a business trip. We didn't arrive until late at night, but the staff were very welcoming and helpful.
The hotel is beautifully decorated. I had a surprisingly spacious room on the 3rd floor, which was very clean and had the most comfortable mattress that I've slept on away from home.
The breakfast was incredibly varied, with fresh fruit, pastries, cold meats, selection of cooked foods and a wide selection of drinks, including wine!
It is well located 5 mins walk from the metro and is about 30 mins walk from the centre of Athens. Taxis are incredibly reasonable in Athens, although the driving can be a bit hairy! We visited lots of lovely bars and restaurants within 10 mins walk of the hotel.
This really is a special place and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a decently priced hotel in Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens