My husband and I stayed at the Stratos Vassilikos while visiting Athens in September. The hotel is quite far from the main attractions and sites of Athens, but it is about a ten minute walk to the metro station. We took the metro everyday, sometimes twice a day, and it was very convenient. The hotel itself is nice, just average. The staff was helpful. We were annoyed with the fact that they would not provide us an iron for our clothes. If we wanted wrinkle-free garments, we would have to use their laundry service, which was outrageously priced (6E per shirt!). The room was again, average, but it was clean and modern. The bathroom was large and allowed us both to get ready at the same time. We were given a great Greek breafast buffet every morning, which was delicious. If we were to return to Athens, we would definitely try to stay closer to the action, but this hotel was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens