According to my opinion it is 3.5 star hotel. It is rather "boutique" type of facility. There is no room service and housekeeping after 23:00. Reception people are very helpful. They bring whatever you need to your room by themselves. Rooms are basic and well equipped. The breakfast is average. Dont forget to try Greek yoghurt. Hotel has a good location. 10 mn walk from Megaro Moussikis metro station. There are train from airport every half an hour from airport(00" and 30" mins). Every 9" mins and 39" mins from Megaro Moussikis to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens