“Best pedicure ever”

Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Athens Doctor Fish Day & Fish Spa a divine sanctuary for the nurturing of your hands and feet. Step into a haven of tranquillity and escape from the world outside. Relax in our elegant surroundings and choose from a range of treatments delivered by experts to condition and beautify.
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The girls do their best to make you feel pretty. I loved my "essie" polished nails, it lasted pretty for a long time!
We did the fish therapy as well as Brazilian waxing. We (four women) were all happy about the results and the price.
Awesome SPA!

"euros"
in 13 reviews
"human"

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The fish tanks were very clean. The staff weren't overly friendly, but they were pleasant enough. We recieved much better service elsewhere in Greece.

We asked the girl at the counter if we could get a massage, and they said they were boked out and we would have to come back tomorrow if we wanted one. 10minutes later (while we were getting our fish thing) a couple walked in and there was a different girl on the counter. They asked if they could get a massage and she said they had appointments later on in the day, so the couple booked. That was a bit irritating as we had just been told there were no appointments.

They sat us near the open door and we had random people gawking at us and taking pictures of us, which was a weird experience. We didn't mind this, but I am sure there would be people who would prefer to not to act a as a free advertisement! lol

The fish experience was cool, but not amazing. I wouldn't go back, but it was good for a one of experience.

2  Thank Sara V
Reviewed 29 December 2012

In Sept. we spent a full day walking around Athens and the plaka area. We had just spent 9 hours in a plane getting here as well so it was a welcome surprise to come across the spa at about 9:00PM We had already been up for about 32 hours. We knew it was around from all the research I had done but frankly, with the long day we had just forgotten. We were welcomed in and given our cleaning instructions. the place is large and clean, very pleasant and the tanks seemed extremely clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the little fishy pedicure and the end result was having refreshed feet, soft and rejuvenated. The only thing i would recommend is some nice soothing music as there was none that we could hear. The girl was very nice, she smiled the whole time and seemed to enjoy our happiness.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

We tried the fish spa here and found it very clean and pleasant. We also had our eyebrows shaped. My therapist automatically used threading on mine, which I was very pleased about as it gives me a good result. She was very efficient and quick and left them a very good shape. My friend's therapist just used tweezers on hers, which again left a good result.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We were in Athens waiting to pick up a cruise and did a search for a foot massage etc. We popped in to a very welcoming staff and ended up having the fish treatment, my Husband had a foot and manicure as well and I had a manicure. They fitted us in with their busy schedule and it was just fantastic, we were both happy with the professional way they did the manicures etc and the fish treatment was just so funny I could not stop laughing. We had been trooping around Europe for two weeks doing at least 7Km's on foot per day so we needed all the help we could get and we got it. I would highly reccommend Doctor Foot to anybody, great experience!!!