“Fun and relaxing”

Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Athens Doctor Fish Day & Fish Spa a divine sanctuary for the nurturing of your hands and feet. Step into a haven of tranquillity and escape from the world outside. Relax in our elegant surroundings and choose from a range of treatments delivered by experts to condition and beautify.
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We tried the fish-"treatment" and it was a weird, fun thing to try out. Not very expensive, so I would recomend to everyone to just try it!
The next day we came back for a pedicure and it was a really nice ending of a long day in the streets for the feet.
The staff here is really nice and very good at their jobs!
If you want a relaxing time in Athens, you should really head over here to Doctor Fish!

All reviews
"euros"
in 13 reviews
"human"

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent service by Konstantina and Joanna!!!! Nice and unexpected experience with the fish treatment!!! I am going to do it again!!! You should all try it, just once!!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

After reading several reviews highly rating this place I went to take a look. The place was very clean with friendly staff and fairly priced treatments. I went for a shellac manicure and even though the place is popular for the fish treatment, I was extremely pleased with my manicure and the effort and attention to detail my technician payed to my nails. She was very friendly, spoke fluent English and was lovely to chat to. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in out of curiosity after just walking by. Took a shot at it with my 14yr old daughter and.....we loved it. Very strange at first and then it became very relaxing. Very nice therapy for 10min or more!