“an oasis for your feet”

Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Athens Doctor Fish Day & Fish Spa a divine sanctuary for the nurturing of your hands and feet. Step into a haven of tranquillity and escape from the world outside. Relax in our elegant surroundings and choose from a range of treatments delivered by experts to condition and beautify.
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“an oasis for your feet”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

After a few days of walking and sightseeing, and a week of kayaking my feet were in need of a civilizing touch. When I found the fish spa I was overwhelmed with joy. My feet and legs were treated to perfection. The fish were sensational. Try it. No regrets.

Visited June 2014

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fish lips”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After climbing all around the many fascinating ruins in Athens treat your feet to a visit to Dr Fish in the plaka area if sinking your feet into a small aquarium filled with happy toothless Gara Rufa fish doesn't make you laugh smile giggle I don't know what will!Clean safe efficient service reasonably priced you can try it for 10euros for 10 mins not too mention how good your feet feel afterwards oh so soft fun experience give it a try!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 106maruth
Hamar, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and relaxing”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We tried the fish-"treatment" and it was a weird, fun thing to try out. Not very expensive, so I would recomend to everyone to just try it!
The next day we came back for a pedicure and it was a really nice ending of a long day in the streets for the feet.
The staff here is really nice and very good at their jobs!
If you want a relaxing time in Athens, you should really head over here to Doctor Fish!

Athens, Greece
“unexpected service”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent service by Konstantina and Joanna!!!! Nice and unexpected experience with the fish treatment!!! I am going to do it again!!! You should all try it, just once!!!!

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing, pampering and value for money”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

After reading several reviews highly rating this place I went to take a look. The place was very clean with friendly staff and fairly priced treatments. I went for a shellac manicure and even though the place is popular for the fish treatment, I was extremely pleased with my manicure and the effort and attention to detail my technician payed to my nails. She was very friendly, spoke fluent English and was lovely to chat to. Would definitely recommend.

Visited December 2013