“Accommodated walk in customers and did a reasonable job.”

Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Athens Doctor Fish Day & Fish Spa a divine sanctuary for the nurturing of your hands and feet. Step into a haven of tranquillity and escape from the world outside. Relax in our elegant surroundings and choose from a range of treatments delivered by experts to condition and beautify.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We walked into this place and my wife wanted a express manicure and pedicure, this was accommodated within 30 mins. I on the other hand got a 30 mins massage. This was done professionally. I felt refreshed after the massage. Wife was happy with the express manicure and pedicure. All in all a good experience. However, I would recommend that one books in advance if possible to ensure waiting or disappointments are minimised.

There are newer reviews for Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We did this for some fun while in Athens. It cost 10 Euros for 10 minutes in the fish tank. While its lots of fun the staff are unenthusiastic and appeared disinterested and inconvenienced by the customers.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a 1 hour massage today and it was lovely. The room was great, good temperature control and really lovely people. Made me feel so much better after a few weeks of traveling. Thanks!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My teenage daughters choice. Was great once I got past the thought of fish eating my skin. It tickles!!! Feet felt great afterwards. Reasonably priced. We went for 30mins €20. Friendly staff

2  Thank Paula O
Reviewed 8 June 2014

After a few days of walking and sightseeing, and a week of kayaking my feet were in need of a civilizing touch. When I found the fish spa I was overwhelmed with joy. My feet and legs were treated to perfection. The fish were sensational. Try it. No regrets.