I was staying in this hostel for a few days only, so take my words with a grain of salt.
+ close to the metro
+ clean beds
+ all-you-can-eat breakfast included, although very restricted selection (bread, butter, one kind of jam, tee, orange juice)
- location is smelly
- no public kitchen
- old furniture
- elevator is small for two standing person without luggage
- bathrooms are awful, water is only mostly warm
- cheating taxi driver (the hostel offers to call a taxi for you. The one which I got took me to the Syntagma Square for 10 Euros, while normal ones on the street would have made it for around 5 Euros. The driver tried to convince me on the trip, that I'm late for my flight, because I need to checkin two hours in advance. In my opinion he tried to suggest, that I have to take the taxi to the airport otherwise I would miss my plane. I would expect, that at least I should get an honest driver when I use the service of the hostel)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Athens International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens International Youth Hotel Athens