“Fun Greek jewelry!”

140 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Fun Greek jewelry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have visited this particular store in three locations in Greece. I found it first on Santorini, then Rhodes and of course Athens. Each store has had different items and common ones. Something very fun to bring home as gifts. I think the blending of lava rock and other stones such as coral, turquoise, pearl and more. The staff in each of the stores was genuinely friendly and helpful. I am happy to leave Greece with fun, unique, and colorful jewelry.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kathleen P

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Good souvenirs fr the Greek islands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I bought a total of 4 pcs if jewelleries from the shop. One for myself and the rest as gifts. I was surprised to hear about all the bad review. I find the shop really decent, staff are friendly and professional. From a purchaser or customer point of view, I find the price and value really reasonable. The items I had purchase ranged fr 6 to 12 euros and they are good value for money, taking into consideration the quality, branding and design.

I certainly recommend anyone to patronize and buy a gift or two home.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank MandyK4
Irvine, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I like th stores”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was in Greece last year, and visited this shops in both Athens, and Mykonos location. I liked the jewelry they carried. They were modern designs, and pretty color stones. I also purchased some MURANO glass jewelry, which comes with certificate of authenticity. The prices are very good for the value, and were excellent as gifts to family members, or friends.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lynnz55
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“This shop is a scam”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I bought some bracelets which they claim to be made from "volcanic rocks" from the shop. They cost 15e each and I bought 3 in total: one for myself and 2 as gifts. I wore mine right after I bought it and 4 days after, the paint on the beads started to come off!! Turns out it is not made from "volcanic rocks" after all!!! I hate dishonest shops and felt so cheated. I can't even give the other 2 out now knowing that they are just some plastic black beads with textured paint on top. Im so upset that i feel the need to inform tourists... DO NOT BUY from that shop! It might look legit but it is honestly just a big tourist trap..

Visited August 2013
31 Thank Alice H
Catania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I bought a very nice bracelt with a heart as a pendant. I paid 8€ and up to now none of the people I met has the same bracelet, so it was very exclusive! I was in Hersonissos.

Visited August 2012