“Good pizza place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The food is good and the service. I would expect to see lower prices though and a much more informed wine list in order to match the kitchen. Good place to go with friends.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Have been there few times, on different occasions, night, noon, afternoon, with, without kids.
The Pizza is great, I think the best Pizza in Athens. The salads are big size and fulfilling. Some of the pasta dishes are better than others. My kids love the Nutella Pizza!
The place is simple and quite small (need to book in days in advance), nicely decorated. Personally I like seating outside on Haritos Pedestrian Street. When I am thinking of Italian place to eat in Athens, this is the place I want to go to.
My only remark is the prices, I am not sure if prices have gone up since it has first opened, but I think that the place is quite expensive lately. Ten Euros for five pieces of pizza bread and four tomatoes is not a little, same goes for the ice-cream (which is homemade and tasty) but 7-8 euros for two small scoops is a lot.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Some of the food was great but others were OK. My favorite was the Pizza withe anchovies. The dough was much better than the dough in Italy. The deserts were not very allergic friendly but the pennecotta was delicious!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

First of all we arrived and they said the outside tables are full! Then I called them and asked for a table outside and surprisingly they told me on the phone there is a table outside! And I asked again for the booked table outside and they said they will sat us soon... They couldn't believe it! Needless to say more... Worst experience ever!

2  Thank Gerry C
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Cozy environment!!! Even though you wouldn't consider it as a large restaurant, you could still keep your privacy! They served us even we hadn't made a reservation and they were friendly and willing to take a good care of us!
Excellent italian food!!! The prices though could be placed at a not very satisfactory level, I would consider it as expensive overall!