“A fantastic shop with perfect service”
Review of Sandals 4u

Sandals 4u
Ranked #25 of 200 Shopping in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists in traditional hand made leather sandals. We have been a major supplier of Greek handmade leather goods for over 3 decades. Based in the traditional area of Plaka in the centre of the ancient Athens marketplace, we have catered for the needs of the international visitors of the area for high quality leather goods of unique Greek design and quality.
Duisburg, Germany
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A fantastic shop with perfect service”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This shop is the best sandals shop I have seen in the world. All sandals are of super leather quality and if you need sandals that are not in the shop actually they will be ready for you within 30-45 minutes - in top quality. I didn´t believe it until I visited this shop - now it´s a must when I´m in Athens.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Flying-Crocodile

• Hebrew first
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most trusted retailer”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Sandals 4U was recommended to me by my sister who works in Plaka when I first visited Athens. I return with my partner each year at the beginning of the season and we visit Sandals 4 U due to the quality product, great customer service and patience of the staff. We bring their sandals home for our family and friends. Highly recommended retailer

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dawngary05
Athens
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cool footwear!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My teenage daughter was looking for summer leather sandals and a friend recommended that of all the shops in Plaka, Sandals 4u was the best. How right she was! There were lots of original styles which, quite frankly, looked as stylish as the high street designer stuff teens usually go for (ie A&F) for a fraction of the price. We bought two pairs each and, as they seem to be hugely popular among my daughter's friends, she's taking them there next week!
PS Bonus points for service, too.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Attiki, Greece
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The best place for Sandals in the heart of Athens Greece”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Whenever you find yourself in the center of Athens, in the old Plaka area just below the ancient rock of the Acropolis, don't forget to go past Handmade Sandals (or Sandals4U.gr) on 88 Andrianou street.

If you're looking for traditional Greek leather sandals for the whole family, or the latest leather fashions, you'll be amazed at what they have on offer. Tell the charming owner, Isidoros, what you like, and he will hand-make customized pairs especially for you, with all kinds of incredible decorations.

By far the best place for your summer pair of sandals, or a terrific gift to bring back home with you. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013