My bedroom had a view of Acropolis which was nice at night.... It looked beautiful at night. Which I got a better view when I went to the roof top restaurant to eat an good meal. If wasn't a 5 star type of food but the atmosphere was almost 5 star. But great on location it was a 10 minute walk to Acropolis, on the way you will see a supermarket called "OK! Anytime Market" stop by there to buy your water it is only 0.28 where if you buy water at the entrance to the Acropolis the was is almost 4 Euros. NOT COOL. Hotel had the W Hotel feel to it, which was really nice for the cost. I would definitely stay here again next time I go to Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel